Wednesday, 26 September 2012

@ Alan - Style Reference Idea - Medieval Moves

In my tutorial yesterday I realised I set the bar pretty high when I suggested making the game a Ps3/ Xbox standard but may have found a way around that


I have played a game this year called Medieval Moves which is for the Playstation Move and it's approach is more cartoon - like but kept to a certain standard, Screenshots below








I feel a style like this could be achievable with the skills I have now and could work for the platform idea I had as I could open the game to a younger and above audience.
My next approach is to research into the African culture, celebrations and beliefs and make more sense of the world I intend to create and help connect the context and theories behind what sort of game it needs to be.


2 comments:

  1. Yes this seems fine but will of course come with its own level of sophistication. The key is to think about your drawing / design skills. What was you most successfull drawing in the past? What did you excel at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right that's a tricky one because elements of past designs have been successful but I cant say one whole design ever was but shall think this over thank you Alan

      Delete