Saturday 19 February 2011

Character sketches for Jacob Scrimshaw


This is a basic sketch of the character in the opening scenes and drawing out different styles for the diver suit and one of the major problems is resolving the problem of how the character will play the trombone so I feel a simple mask will over this struggle even though I like the design of the most opposing helmets. I still like the idea of the bag meaning the equipment is portable and I like the flipper on the right as it feels more suitable and practical.





These are more sketches of the main character but looking at how he looks without the diving gear. I had to put in features that make the character more villanous. The bottom left two drawings and the middle right image are good inspirational starting point and a combination of the strengths in these drawings might give me an overview to see if this design is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment