Saturday 12 February 2011

Image references for character and creature









This is a range of creature sources ranging from prehistoric to present. I think the above image is very unusual and could work as the 'missing link' idea or I could take one of the modern day examples and increase thier size and suggest future evolution or experiment.











I'm still not sure what to make the character before the need to become a Frogman so I looked up examples that would fit the transformation naturally, including a marine biologist, scientist and wildlife explorer which wont question why they have to suddenly become a diver.







I found these images for diver suits/ equipment if I wanted to store this in a warehouse depending the size of the creature and how much space it would take up. However this could be resolved by the character simply bringing it with him and changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment