Tuesday 3 May 2011

Audience/ Market Research 2

Instead of looking at theme, I looked at what is out there for GSCE Science students, in terms of revision material and video tutorials to get a better understanding of how the information is processed to a target audience of 14 - 16 year olds.














This evidence has helped me realise that the information delivered is of scientic process but not overboard in trying to jam in as much information as possible. The visuals try to be distinct colours so each component is easily recognised. I think the Science Fiction theme will work because of the organic design in my ideas fits into biology. I will consider some subtle bright colours to incoporate into the world to make the animation more acceptable to the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment