Thank you for your comment Phil, I felt I should try and address some of your concerns as a post just incase you don't see them in the comments
1. I shall refer to deconstruction ONLY I have started to write the essay now and I fill it is starting to flow, mainly because of the structure plan you suggested in the last post so Thankyou for that!
2. I have found out looking back that it should be META FICTION as you suggested so I have refered only to that and dropped the meta narratives
3. The quote in the third paragraph was not to talk about Lacan but just the idea how an identity could be built up through multiple meaning and examples but mainly the bit that says "imagery identifications" that describes typical traits of fiction and explaining how meta-fiction breaks this apart
Is this wrong?
4. I have followed the sequence but maybe I need to tweak para 3 if the quote is wrong and confusing the structure
5. The images of The Scream and Ghost Face I have used to explain the idea of deconstruction and language
Figure 1 and 2 show Edvard Munch’s The Scream
and Ghost Face from the film entitled Scream (1996), both appear to be showing the same iconic
image, except that Munch’s painting visualises insanity and expression whereas
Ghost Face has been used as a depiction of fear as a stalker and torturer in
the film’s franchise. These images
explain how visual culture is not a set symbol especially if represented in a
different context ...
Bascially as an example of a text to suit different visual cultures
Again Is this wrong?
Please can you comment back and give me your opinion on points 3 and 5 so that if I need to change them I will hopefully have enough time to do this