This project represents the end of your studies and your graduation into a creative career. In order to make this transition successful it is important to further refine your creative methodology and practical output (Pipeline) in order to fulfil the requirements of stage 3 degree level study and the requirements of a demo reel (port-folio). This will demonstrate to a potential employer that you are able to function in a professional capacity and possess a skill base applicable to your chosen creative field.
At the moment my idea for an outcome is very open as I need something to work with and this decision will hopefully be easier once I know more on what I am doing but would like to continue with Computer Game character design and made a list of what I might be interested in doing so far
- Aim for cartoon styled character again?
- Nintendo might be a good option for level of detail this time
- Two characters?
- Or One character and 3D world this time so more interaction in that space as final goal e.g. character running through a section of the environment?
- Another Younger audience type character maybe for another platform this time e.g. Nintendo Ds, online or mobile app
- One detailed character for Ps3/Xbox for 16+ age group
- Or cartoon stylised