Thursday 7 February 2013

Good and Evil Elf Silhouettes

I moved onto silhouettes and made 20 different versions for each to give diversity to move forward with. I will have similarities between the two characters as the villain was a good elf turned bad so will aim to have characters like Mario and Wario. There are some designs that I like from each and others that I want to mix as further experiments, I am going to produce more silhouettes for the toys based on what I have done for my characters to work out those designs.






1 comment:

  1. well done, Adam - this exercise has been about a 1000 times more productive;

    goodies - I think 12 is looking pretty promising...
    baddies - 4 maybe? 15? I think you might need a few more of these nasty elve silhouettes - a bit more spiky and characterful?

    ReplyDelete