Friday 2 September 2016

CGSociety & ConceptShips present Thrust: a concept spaceship design competition

I found a new competition to work on this year and it was to design a space ship! How could I possibly resist. This was a totally new project for me and wanted to give it a go as vehicle design is something I have done very little of and avoided in the past but felt this was the right project to try something new and embrace it.

I have included my final entry and below that I have put together an Art Of I made once the project was completed as felt it was the best way to show my references and design progression as it was a lot of fun to do.

I am still awaiting the results but there was a lot of strong competition so it will be hard to call who gets what place but it was fun taking part and enjoyed the project.





No comments:

Post a Comment