Thursday 23 September 2010

Life Drawing week 1


I usually dislike life drawing because I get easily frustrated and the proportions are way off what they should be but I feel that I have improved since my sessions in Foundation. I began skecthing the whole figure in thirty minutes so I concerntrated on a complete drawing with little tone and although there are still visible problems with some of the proportions there is also some likeness to the original model and hope to improve with each class.



 On this drawing I concerntrated on selected parts of the anatomy and had twenty minutes to complete each of the three sketches. I tried to select parts that I struggle on trying to push myself to really focus on the shape and proportion. I also added tone, which shows all the contours and shadows you could see on the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment