Friday, 15 October 2010

Developing a photoshop experiment further

I tried to improve the features of the anatomy of the beak, neck, head and wings. I used the rubber tool to shape the form to make it more vulture - like. However the neck is too long and the wings needs to be higher and this will be addressed in the final outcome. I also thought about texturing as I was in the photoshop session and learnt how to create brushes for the wrinkles and feathers, this will be much easier than trying to draw it in individually. I will use the texturing skills I learnt on the final outcome as it is hard to see in places of the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment