Friday 8 October 2010

Photoshop week 3






In this week's photoshop session I tried to create one the ideas I prefered from my drawings but this example looks too much like a cartoon and I had problems with the anatomy structure again. I think if I twick this idea and developed the faults then it could potientially end up as a final design.




For this idea I had an image of a vulture to refer to and I think working with this structure would be better as you could incoporate alot with these shapes. I added skin tones and a human leg and eye so with some reworking from previous ideas into this structure I should eventually gain a successful hybrid. I will experiment more on photoshop until I have a design I am happy with ready for the photoshop class next week to work on the final digital painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment