Tuesday 23 November 2010

Developing for final concept 1







I have developed the composition from one of my successful experiments by extending the size of the canvas and changing the structure of the cliffs, deciding that at this viewpoint they would appear taller and that a person wouldn't be able to see the above face. I also made the space reflect red light generated by the core, I particular like the red light appearing from below to give the concept depth and could be the impression of lava. In the two below images I have saved one with the impression of smaller cliffs and seeing the top faces, whereas the other is the impression of floating rocks which look like they are inamoungst the crystals. I feel the concept still needs development but the compsition of the space has definately improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment