Tuesday, 7 December 2010
Experimenting on Maya Patient's bed
This was a quick model experiment based on an idea I had seen in my research, I liked the idea of the belts restraining the patient so included this into the design. I experimented with lighting because the above image with the spotlight was too dark so I tried a directional and area light. I particular like the below image with the area light because the object has more depth and reflections. I also tried to improve the model during renders because the pillow was too small and the belts needed to be tighter. I didn't like the belts in the second image so reverted back to the loose grip Indicating that the patient is not there.