Sunday 12 December 2010

Photoshop - Tiling and Layer masks

Original

Fix for tiling 1

Fix for tiling 2

Final tile

I found this task hard because I struggled of getting the image back to it's basic colours and making sure the shapes were all in line and perpective but I like the finished result as it feels like a mosiac texture.


Text before editing

Text with torn page filter

Text with cloud texture

Text with second cloud texture and selected background

Text final

I experimented with different layer masks over the text I wrote in photoshop, I prefer the image before the final because the texture is stronger. The final image might have looked better if I played around with the occupancy with the eraser giving the impression that it is faded and matching the ghostly, misted theme of the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment