Thursday 19 May 2011

Scene 1 Trail playblast

Instead of repeating the process of the 'pre viz' I will produce trail playblasts that work with timing and how the scene is looking. I have produced the first scene, the grey plane is where the matte painting will eventually be placed and I have now made this opening a whole nine seconds to really take in the space and cells floating through it. Obviously I will add more cells in after effects and I might also replace the tube model with a layered 2D background just to open it up further but quite happy with the result so far.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like the sense of space you've made by just the camera angle! Really nice.
    I like how daring your textures are too! They'll look pretty funky by the end :D
    As for being in a worrying position, do you have lots of different cells or just a couple? Also, do you have to animate them more than just a bit of rotation? The more you loop a couple of seconds of animation the more time you can save :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm the cells themselves no it is the virus that will be the main problem

    thanks for your positive comment you have actually cheered me up and that is a mission in itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adam - yep, the space here is great - feels BIG! :D Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Phil just hope i can get the rest of the animation done in time .... slightly worried now

    ReplyDelete