Monday 18 July 2011

More research inspiration for Chef








I have found existing examples that could influence other ways to interpretate my theme, for instance the cartoon hat character could inspire me to think of an inanimate object instead of a human character. The example in ratatouille of the chef befriending a creature that would usually be considered a pest and helps him become the successful chef in the end. The various sketches in Tom and Jerry based in the kitchen explores the rivarly between two animals and how human characteristics could be given to those roles. I still not sure what attribute and personality I want to give this character yet so I will draft up some rough plot lines and listen to the soundtrack again to understand what role I want the character to play within the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment