Friday 18 November 2011

Progress on Final Hero (Leonis)

I have taken my hero to the stage I left the villain.

Silhouette, I have based this on the rough final sketch and used some of the better ideas to work this pose.   

Black and white toned

These are some Colour tests for Leonis, I tried using colours that felt primitive and considered the primary colours as well for the mane or flesh tone but it felt too bright.

This is the one I have chosen, I'm not sure about this one as the costume may be too dark, the features need work and the hands and feet. I quite like the pose showing he is a protector and warrior but not sure whether to keep on with this or try again but will see if I can resolve this one first before making that decision.


Again,  Comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment