Thursday 16 May 2013

Jack Frost Mk 2

I have decided to re look at the Jack Frost inspired character I created in Transcription and try to redesign and possibly remake again in my spare time.

The character will be one of may bosses that appear in the game and when defeated, the hero acquires Frost's armor to gain new abilities such as skating over water and freezing them to reach new places and be able to conjure ice to free opponents and objects for later quests.

I have decided my style will be a higher detail than I have done previously to experiment and try out new techniques, etc so I am aiming this character to be for a PS3/ Xbox 360 RPG and going for something like Sacred 2, Final Fantasy or World of Warcraft in terms of style. I looked at these and other styles which i put in an influence map.


No comments:

Post a Comment