Thursday, 14 October 2010

Idea developments


I sketched the positions first to gain the basic profile before adding my idea onto it. I felt this helped me to get the structure of the vulture more accurate and allowed me to build my designs up in layers.

I made decisions of what parts of my human features I wanted to build up and worked them in to the basic structure. One of those decisions was my glasses how I could show a damaged effect during transformation. I have now decided what pose and ideas are working more strongly and will create a few more final ideas that i can experiment with on photoshop before attempting the final digital potrait of the hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment