Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Developing for final concept 2

I decided to change the forms of the mushrooms because I felt the previous ones in the experiment wasn't working. I added different shades of blue for where the light source would hit. I increased the light at the other end of the space to give the impression of the space continuing onto the next chamber. I added new rock shapes that make the formation of the cave more interesting. I also created a cracked ground texture to show how it has become fragile where these mushrooms has grown up from underneath. This is hard to see because of the amount of light dominating it so I will consider this when developing further.

No comments:

Post a Comment