Tuesday 9 November 2010

Essay Question



















 My question is: What are the visual concepts driving the production design of Lord of the Rings The Two Towers?

I have decided to at Lord of the Rings the Towers because there are a lot of different sources that talk about the process of production design and different reviews that talk about the build up development. I have already found the research materials that I will be using and currently in the process of booking a tutorial with Tracey Ashmore to look at this idea and to give advice for progressing further.

In preparation for the research I will look through the sources pick out quotes and suitable information and illustrations I could use to begin planning my paragraphs and what I want to talk about in each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment