I have realised I havent blogged a lot recently so decided to put together what I have been working on over the last couple of days.
I definately felt the dying Ciliated cell needed changing so took the shape of the alive cell and manipulated the geometry to get this new model. I feel it looks a lot stronger and still retains the representation of what it is meant to be.
I went back and applied UV plannar maps for the cells and virus, also added a smooth bind rig to the virus but not convinced this working yet so will look back into that.
This is the unsmoothed and UV plannar model for inside the vessel/ tube and it is fairly simple at the moment because it is waiting for the cells to be added and I will include a matte painting to this one to give the illusion that this space travels back further.
This is the unsmoothed and UV plannar model for inside the cell. I am really happy how this turned out as a space and possible will include a matte painting to finish it off.
These are all the UV Maps so far and the only one that caused me a problem was the inside Cell UV's because there was a lot of them so had to fill up as much space as possible. I still have a far bit of modelling to do and will then move onto the textures.