Wednesday 18 May 2011

Animation Modelling and UV Progress 2








These are all the stages for the Endoplasmic inside the cell. I felt the first model was too blobby so gave the second attempt a bit more shape and in the animation these forms will be a lot smaller so didn't really need to worry much on the shape.






I struggled on the shape of the RNA and how I wanted it to look so the first image in this set shows the various examples. In the end I decided on something a bit basic and tower - like as visualised in the concept.







I Also modelled the protein pod/s that will transport the viral RNA and spawn the new viruses. I think I will include a rig for the root like structures so they could grow out and attach to the cell surface. I can now begin texturing and start experimenting what will work.


No comments:

Post a Comment