Monday 23 May 2011

Texture Development for protein pods and viral RNA





The molecules of the RNA and the RNP bind together into one viral RNA and I chose to represent this as a sphere that floats off the towers. The textures were the unused petal tiles from the cell experiement and I just played around with the colour settings in maya such as ambient colour and incandescence. I like the bottom render because the purple verns are clear and make the form look sinister and I think the colours look better.















For the protein pods I looked at leaf textures again to make a clear connection of the spawning process and the virus. I blurred some textures to make the seperate leaves in the spawning pod to match the rest of the other texture.





This is the texture I will use and made it darker to make them more distinctive to the virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment