Thursday 4 August 2011

Creature silhouttes

These are silhoutte ideas for the minor project I have decided to do for an insect creature concept. I took the stronger design ideas and pushed them further to gain six developed silhouttes. I will now pick one or two of these ideas and work back into these in my sketchbook to hopefully give me a final idea and a turnabout page to get better understanding for the anatomical structure.


I found the tutorial video below useful to learn how to quickly get an idea in place and how to quickly create a composition of multiple ideas on a page.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam - nice to see you taking on some solid technique here. I look forward to seeing you moving your silhouettes on over the coming days.

    But - boring, I know - watch your spelling of 'silhouettes'...

    ReplyDelete