We decided that the Jack Frost idea was best suited for me now because there is a lot I can grab onto, the fact it is natural (of the forest) and depicting in many different ways means there are a lot of starting points.
- Look at Arthur Rackman and Brian Froud as a starting point for style they use and think of ways to use and refine this
- Folklore - of a certain age or could be contemporary
- more simplistic
- Mischiveous character - think of child - like as one route
- classic depictions of Frost - folk art to Rupert the Bear's depiction
- Go to a woods/ forest and start taking photos to take into photoshop and balck out interesting shapes I could use to form silhouttes
- Could also try paints and inks for this